Neurological Rehabilitation and Geriatric Exercise Program
Synergy’s Neurological and Geriatric Exercise Management Programme aims to improve mobility function and quality of life in seniors afflicted with medical conditions such as stroke, Parkinson’ and functional decline.
The program centres around exercises tailor made to prevent falls, improve flexibility, strength, balance, cardio-vascular endurance, gait and activities of daily living (ADL) in the elderly. We provide Physiotherapy , Speech therapy and Occupational Therapy in the area of Geriatrics and Neurological care.
Indications for the program
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Post Fracture Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Exercise Management
- Falls Prevention and Exercise Management
- Functional Decline and Exercise Management
- Pain Management
- Maintenance exercise programme for the elderly to maintain their physical fitness and daily living skills
Components of service
- Out-patient management
- Home therapy
What it covers?
- Initial assessment by PT/OT
- Care Plan /Goal setting
- Exercise Management
- Reassessments and care plan reviews
- Discharge planning
- Community re integration
- Caregiver Training (Mobility, Lifting and Transferring, Maintenance exercises)
- Falls risk assessment and education
- Prescription of home exercise program